Fiddleheads locations in Cedarburg, Menomonee Falls, and Mequon have community conference rooms available to reserve. Fiddleheads will accommodate no fewer than two (2) and no more than twelve (12) individuals in our conference rooms.
Please be aware of these additional conference room guidelines and policies:
- A first and last name, current phone number, and number of guests are required to book the room. Again, a minimum of two (2) people is required to reserve a conference room.
- Check in with a barista at the beginning of your reservation time.
- Use of each conference room is free for two (2) hours. During these two hours, all guests must purchase drinks and/or food from Fiddleheads to take advantage of the space.
- No outside food is allowed in the cafe. If it is brought in, you will be asked to remove it.
- A booking over two hours will be charged a flat $75 fee, in addition to the purchase of Fiddleheads drinks and/or food during your reservation time.
- It is expected that all guests clear away their own trash and belongings at the end of their reservation time.
- You may book a conference room up to eight (8) weeks in advance.
- We require 48 hours notice for a cancelation. If we do not receive notice within the appropriate amount of time, your name will be added to the no-show list. If a second no-show happens, we have the right to contact you and cancel future appointments that you have made.
Fiddleheads staff and management reserve the right to make changes to these rules as needed and may ask a group to leave the room or cafe if a group is being disruptive or disrespectful.