Part-time | Full-time | Starting Pay: $17/hr.
Our shift leads contribute to each shift, working with coworkers to foster an environment of care, customer satisfaction, and cleanliness. Our café shift leads are responsible for the smooth running of shift to shift operations in the café, including weekly ordering as well as inventory and cash management. Through leadership and ongoing training of team members, our shift leads’ presence will guide team members in setting Fiddleheads apart in the minds of our customers. Shift leads report to the store’s team lead.
Responsibilities and Goals
- Advise staff on best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service
- Assist in training of employees within the café on an ongoing day to day basis
- Create a positive and constructive team atmosphere amongst baristas
- Assist in efforts to increase sales within your operation, through superior customer satisfaction, and actively promoting all Fiddleheads products
- Customer resolution on active shifts including customer complaints and provide information about Fiddleheads products and services
- Ensure all products delivered to customers by employees actively working on the shift is to Fiddleheads standards including product packaging, presentation, and overall quality
- On the shift employee conflict resolution
- Previous leadership experience (preferred)
- Previous experience in customer service
- High school graduate (preferred)
- Flexible schedule and availability
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
Apply For The Shift Lead Position Here.