Fiddleheads will accommodate a maximum of 12 individuals to our conference rooms*
Please speak with our team member to make reservations for this community conference room.
Community conference room is available by reservation only.
- A first and last name, current phone number and approximate number of guests are required to book the room.
- Check in at the beginning of your reservation time.
- Use of conference room is free for 2 hours, but with the expectation that all guests purchase drinks and/or food from Fiddleheads to take advantage of the space. No outside food is allowed in the cafÃ© and if so, it will be asked to be removed.
- A booking over 2 hours will be charged a $75 fee that can be paid in place with the purchase of food and drinks.
- The conference room has a required minimum of 3 people to reserve it unless you arrive to the cafÃ© and it is currently not being used. Due to scheduled reservations, you will be asked to leave the room when the scheduled party arrives.
- Clean up: It is expected that all guests clear away their own trash and belongings.
- We are only able to book the room 8 weeks in advance.
- Cancellation: policy requires a 48 hours' notice, if not, your name will be added to the no-show list if there is more than one no-show. If a second no-show happens, we have the right to contact you and cancel future appointments that you have made.
Fiddleheads staff and management reserve the right to make changes to these rules as needed and may ask a group to leave the room or cafÃ© if a group is being disruptive or disrespectful.